Today’s Groupon Toronto Daily Deal of the Day: Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant: $15 for $30 Toward Food and Drinks (50% Off)
Buy now for only $15
Discount 50% Off
Served on traditional injera flatbread, Ethiopian stews can delight the palate with carefully selected herbs and spices
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Ethiopian
- Valid Monday-Thursday
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Shiro with Gomen features injera flatbread with seasoned chickpeas in Berber sauce as well as collard green.
- Ambiance: With interiors richly decorated using handcrafts and Ethiopian artwork, the restaurant offers a cozy atmosphere suitable for family dinners and lunches with friends.
- Must purchase 1 food item.
- Limit 1 per table for groups of 4 or less. Limit 2 per table for groups of 5 or more. Not valid on any holidays. Dine-in only.
This deal is a hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 275+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. May be repurchased every 365 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant
869 Bloor St. West, Toronto, ON M6G 1M5
Amid hanging lanterns and colourful murals, the dining rooms at Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant’s two locations fill with the aromas of spicy berbere sauce, sizzling beef tips, and savoury vegetable stews. Diners scoop up each bite with pieces of injera, a spongy flatbread that combines the tangy taste of sourdough with the aerodynamism of pizza delivered by frisbee. Cast-iron pots conceal slow-simmered stews of chicken and lamb, and slices of Western bread conceal pieces of grilled chicken or kifto, a very rare minced beef. Servers celebrate the Horn of Africa’s claim as the birthplace of coffee by roasting beans at the table, releasing the earthy aromas of a traditional coffee ceremony.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!